As of 6/1/2020
Try-outs will take place the week of June 15
All participants must sign the Hold Harmless form and bring with them to tryouts
Covid-19 Hold Harmless Form
AUBURNDALE SCREAM TRYOUT/PRACTICE PROTOCOLS
Auburndale Scream is committed to ensuring all players, coaches, and families will be SAFE during COVID 19.
As a club we are devoted to providing the highest level of service as the situation continues to evolve daily and requires constant evaluation.
Coronavirus Symptoms Include:
Shortness of breath
ELEVEN Steps to stay healthy and protected during tryouts/practice:
- Auburndale Scream has structured tryout times for teams to avoid traffic congestion and to maintain safe distancing protocol.
- Parents should check their child’s temperature before coming to tryouts/practice. Any player with a temperature above 98.6 must stay home
- Any player experiencing the above symptoms will not be allowed to tryout/practice.
- Any player with a family member experiencing the above symptoms or has positive COVID 19 test results will not be allowed to attend tryouts/practice.
- Coaches will wear facial protection (masks) during tryouts/practice.
- Coaches will be the only person to place/pickup/touch cones, disc or training equipment
- The use of “pennies” will not be allowed.
- Players are required to bring: soccer ball, hand sanitizer, and water bottle for their own use. Sharing of these items is not allowed.
- Parents will be required to remain in vehicles. No congregating in the parking lot or on the field is allowed.
- Players will return to vehicles immediately following practice to maintain a safe distance
- We will limit the time players spend close to others by playing full-contact only in game-time situations.
Click here for registration.